5 Tips to Help Your Wedding Day Go Smoother
Coming from me, Lisbet, your wedding photographer in Tampa, Florida & beyond. Listen, I know you have spent months and sometimes years planning your big day. I know it can be worrisome with all the details you want to incorporate, however; I believe this day should be about you and your significant other tying the knot. Here are some helpful tips I've acquired after a year of photographing weddings.
- Keep all your small wedding details together. These are items you'd like for your photographer to capture. These are some ideas: Rings, necklace, earrings, perfume, shoes, wedding invitation, flowers, etc.
- Bring along an extra pair of shoes! You will be dancing your bum off in that dance floor. Sometimes you just need those favorite heels you use for dancing. Better safe than sorry.
- Allow extra time for hair and makeup. Specially if this is including the entire wedding party.
- Hire a designated wedding planner/coordinator to assist in every aspect along the way. They help plan from start to finish! Not only that, but they are experts, they help with sticking to budget, specific needs, and most importantly make your dream wedding a reality.
- Lastly, (for the sake of this blog not getting to long) EAT, & STAY HYDRATED! Obviously I could write lots more tips about your wedding day. Overall, it is going to be uniquely yours and magical.
Below I wanted to share Meggan & Steven's extraordinary wedding gallery. We celebrated their love November 27th, 2021 at White Rock Canyon in Bushnell, Florida. What can I say about this day? It was an absolute dream!
Bar- Spunky Spirits, Dana, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Catering- Benedetto’s Catering, Chef Ben
Chair + Table Rentals- Studio Festive
Decor- Flock, Ryan Harrington, email@example.com
DJ- Rafael Garcia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Florist- Blooming Flower Art @blooming.flower.art
Hair + Makeup- Carla Martinez @carlapatricia90
Linens- Over the Top Linen Rentals, Katie, email@example.com,
Musician- Alisar Violin Performance, firstname.lastname@example.org
Officiant- Lupita Barba
Planner- Elle Gray Events, email@example.com
Photographer- Lisbet Flores, Lisbetfloresphotography@gmail.com
Venue- White Rock Canyon, Brooke, firstname.lastname@example.org