Ready for the big day?
Getting Wedding Ready
Picture this, it's the morning of your wedding and you're with your closest friends excited to start getting ready. Here are a few things to help make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible.
- Remember to place all the detail items in one area so I don't miss anything. These are the details you want photos of ie. a necklace, earrings, bouquet, invitations, etc.
- Have a wedding day timeline ready and ask a bridesmaid to help keep you on track.
- Make sure you have plenty of food and drinks for you and your crew.
- Give tasks to your wedding party to aid in.
- Do a makeup trial prior to your wedding day, you don't know how your face will react to different products you're used to.